Harrell Machinery Sales represents several world leaders in carpet manufacturing technologies. We provide sales and service for these companies in the North American carpet industry. We also work closely with our customers and suppliers to develop innovative equipment which will reduce your costs and lessen the industry's impact on our environment.
The following is a list of the companies we represent and products offered:
- ETF MACHINEFABRIEK BV, Holland - High speed automatic roll and wrap machines for carpet coating lines. Automatic cut-order machines. Cutting, automatic serging and wrapping of rugs. Automated sample manufacturing equipment. Accumulators.
- CONNEXUS, Portland, OR. Bow and skew measurement. The Laser-SQ and Laser-Qube are designed to measure pattern distortion at inspection alleys, cut order tables and re-work tables. Single linemaker lasers in various sizes and configurations can be used for visual alignment throughout the manufacturing process.
- MAHLO-AMERICA, Spartanburg, SC. Bow and skew straighteners for the entry and exit of dyeing and coating ranges. Online scanning of greige weight, coat weight, thickness and moisture content. Camera based distortion and pattern length inspection and reporting systems. Antistatic ionizer.
- MATRIX VISION, Holland. Camera based end out detection device for tufting machines. 100% continuous inspection. Typical mend length is 3 to 4 inches.
- SCHOEN + SANDT, Germany. Supplier of large area die cutting machines used primarily for cutting carpet tiles. In-feed equipment. Tile handling and stacking equipment.