Mahlo America, Inc.
Founded in 1945, Mahlo® is the world's leading provider of on-line process monitoring and control systems for the textile and carpet finisher. Mahlo straighteners are used in most every carpet finishing operation producing patterned carpet or rugs, with a straightener prior to the applicator, after the oven or both. In recent years, Mahlo has also become the industry leader in online coat weight add-on measurement and automatic bow / skew / pattern length inspection and reporting systems.
Mahlo America, Inc. was established in 1968 to provide sales and service to the North American textile and carpet industries. Harrell Machinery also provides sales and service, including a full compliment of spare parts, out of our Dalton, GA office.
Products for Carpet Manufacturing:
- Orthomat RFMC-GR 12 - Heavy duty execution weft straightener.
- PDS 12 - Bow / Skew reporting or control of weft straightener.
- PRS 12 - Pattern repeat measurement and reporting.
- QMS - Online scanning weight, coat weight, thickness, moisture measurement.
- Permaset VMT - Temperature sensor
- Textometer RMS - Moisture monitoring and control
- AMW Antistat - Antistatic ionizer
(Please visit the Mahlo America website for additional information)